Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day Two


So far so good.  Had a beautiful morning in Santa Monica.  Ate breakfast at Cora's then had a nice walk on the beach walkway.  It was funny watching the tourists, because I was one too.  Got to LAX very early and checked in without any problems.  Some angel got me a seat up front and even though it was a window seat it was o.k. as the plane was completely full.  I had no problem going through security.  Even though I was all ready to hand over my toiletries, all nicely packed in their "regulation size" baggies, no one cared.  I did have to take off my shoes and show my laptop.  Otherwise, easy as pie.
Now I'm on the plane with only 30 minutes left before landing in Atlanta.  This is the shorter of the two flights today but I'm getting free wi-fi so I'm taking advantage.
above los angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment