Sunday, January 23, 2011

Friday--stayed in bed all day


Friday--January 21--all day in bed.
I can’t believe when I wake up it’s 12:00 p.m.  I’m really sick today.  I guess I did too much and it’s finally caught up with me.  I feel awful and have no desire to do anything.  I go downstairs and they see I’m not feeling well.  Ferit says they will bring me some tea, I should go back upstairs and if I need anything just call.
Which I do.  I can’t write because I can’t think straight.  I stay in bed all day and sleep thinking I’ll feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better!!! Love that I found your blog and can follow your adventure. Laurie was in having her hair done and told me about your trip. I always check out hair salons when I am traveling. Found some cute ones in Guatemala!

    ReplyDelete